Trained as a commercial and fine artist, Bobbi has degrees from Fort Lewis College in Durango, CO and The Art Institute of CO in Denver.
She worked for Hallmark Cards, Inc. in Kansas City, MO and Decor Noel, Inc., a Specialty Product Co. in Memphis, TN. She returned to Denver to establish the “off site” design department for Decor Noel.
Bobbi left Decor Noel to begin her own design, illustration and decorative painting company, E.P. Puffin & Co. Her book cover designs and illustrations and interior illustrations have won numerous awards. Her murals can be viewed at various commercial locations and in private homes.
Like her on Facebook at Bobbi Shupe Fine Art
Awards and Recognition
- Colorado Independent Publishers Association Award for Cover Design & Illustration
- Benjamin Franklin Award for Cover Design & Illustration
- Honorable Mention Anniversary Show Depot Art Gallery
- Juried into Artists of Colorado Show Sponsored by Colorado Artists Guild
- Cat Care Society – Tails of the Painted Cat
- Denver Young Artists Orchestra – Painted Violin
- Third Place Kaleidoscope Show – Arapahoe Community College
- Artwork chosen for President’s Gallery – Arapahoe Community College
- Coordinator of Community Education Student/Instructor Art Show – Arapahoe Community College
Copyright 2017 Bobbi Shupe Fine Art All Rights Reserved